The Disney Bundle is the most popular service in the US as it offers endless Streaming of movies, shows, and sports from 3 different streaming subscriptions Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+.
The current Disney bundle subscription cost is $13.99, representing a 25% discount on Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ when purchased separately.
Table of Contents
What is the Disney Bundle?
The Disney Bundle includes a selection of movies, games, and special offers from Disney+. The Disney Bundle is the best way to get all of your favorite Disney content, including movies and shows, from its various brands. The Disney bundle includes access to Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Disney Bundle has something for everyone. Due to the variety of subscription options and add-ons available, it gives a choice to consumers to select the best one as per their choice. You can stream Disney bundle content from Anywhere and Anytime.
You can cancel your Disney Bundle subscription or downgrade anytime after that if you want to stop watching Disney Bundle apps.
Disney Bundle Subscription Cost (July 2022):
The Disney streaming app includes Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu, with ads for $13.99 per month, and if you want to exclude ads from Hulu, you need to pay $19.99 per month. By default, the Bundle includes the Hulu version with ads. Please find the details price below:
|Disney Plus monthly subscription||$7.99/mo|
|Disney Plus annual subscription||$79.99/yr|
|Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ bundle||$13.99/mo|
|Disney Plus, Hulu (ad-free), and ESPN+ bundle||$19.99/mo|
|Disney Plus, Hulu + Live TV, and ESPN+ bundle||$69.99 each|
|Disney Plus, Hulu (ad-free) + Live TV, and ESPN+ bundle||$75.99/mo|
Disney Bundle Subscription Cost for each app if bought separately? (H3)
Currently, Disney Plus costs $7.99 per month, and Hulu costs $6.99. If you include the price of these 2 then it will be $15, so why not take another streaming app, ESPN+, and Bundle, as a Disney bundle where all 3 you will get it just $13.99. That price includes access to all of Disney’s streaming content.
In addition to this new service, Disney also announced that they would be bundling their services with other popular streaming platforms such as Hulu and ESPN+. This means that if you subscribe to both Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+, you will get access to all of these services for just $13.99 a month.
If you want to learn more about Disney’s upcoming streaming service, here are some things you should know:
- Disney+ Is Going To Offer Original Series And Movies
- Disney+ Will Have A Variety Of Content, Including Live-Action Shows
- Disney+ Will Not Include Sports Programming
- Disney+ Will Be Available On Apple TV, Roku, Android Devices, and Smart
How to sign up for the Disney Bundle?
Signing up for the Disney Plus Bundle is fairly straightforward. You can follow the below steps:
- First, go to Disney Plus’s official website.
- Click on the “Get The Disney Bundle” button.
- Enter your email address.
- Then create a password.
- Choose The Disney Bundle with Hulu (Ad-Supported) or Hulu (No Ads).
- Now choose your payment option.
- When Prompted, you can enjoy your Disney Bundle subscription without hesitation.
More on Disney Bundle
- You could just watch directly from there if you’re using a computer, or you can download the individual Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN Plus apps, which are available on a wide range of mobile devices, tablets, Smart TVs, and streaming devices, and gaming consoles.
- The one asterisk to all that, however, applies to those wanting to add Live TV to their Hulu subscription.
- In that case, you actually want to sign up at Hulu instead and add the add-on to your Hulu account from there. After that, it’s smooth sailing–you’ll simply download Disney Plus and ESPN to your other devices and log in with the same info, all while managing the subscription through Hulu.
- Log in to each app separately and stream across your favorite smart TVs, phones, tablets, laptops, and gaming consoles.
What are the Disney Plus bundle options?
To watch sports content and additional movies and TV shows from non-Disney sources, you should consider a Disney Plus bundle, including Hulu and ESPN+.
Currently, the Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+ Bundle cost $13.99/month. By signing up for each service separately, you would pay a total of $22 per month. As a result, when you buy all three together, you can enjoy an $8 discount.
There are 4 options:
Option 1: Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu with Ads: $13.99 per month
Option 2: Disney+, ESPN+, and Hulu No Ads: $19.99 per month
Option 3: Disney Plus $7.99/mo
Option 4: ESPN Plus $6.99/mo
If you want to watch sports content and other movies and TV shows from non-Disney sources, you should consider the Disney bundle option.
Does Disney Bundle have a free trial?
Disney Plus does not offer a free trial, but you can cancel at any time and still have access until the end of your billing period.
Previously, Disney offered a generous seven-day free trial of Disney Plus, but the company discontinued almost a year ago. It might return during Black Friday or another promotional period, however.
ESPN Plus also no longer offers a free trial period, but Hulu still does. Hulu offers a free trial for its with or without ads plans for 30 days if you’re new to the streaming service.
Is the Disney Plus bundle worth it?
The base Disney Plus streaming service costs $6.99 per month (or $69.99 per year), but there are a few other options if you want to add more services to your Bundle. Adding Hulu on top of that will cost you an additional $5 a month, bringing the total price to $12.99 a month for both services. ESPN+ can be added for an extra $5 per month, bringing the cost up to $18.99 per month—the same as it would be if you bundled just ESPN+ and Hulu together without Disney Plus in the mix. However, there is also the option of getting all three streaming services together (Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN+) at a discounted rate of $13 per month!
How to upgrade to Disney Bundle?
Existing Disney Plus or ESPN+ subscribers can upgrade to the Bundle without canceling their current memberships. Follow below to upgrade the Disney bundle:
- If you have Hulu service, then Visit your Hulu Account page and change your plan to Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+. You’ll bill yourself $13.99/month for access to Hulu (ad-supported plan), Disney+, and ESPN+.
- If you have ESPN+, then upgrade your plan to Disney Bunde.
- If you have Disney+, then upgrade your plan to Disney Bunde.
How to Access your Disney Bundle Apps?
As you already know, that Disney bundle means you will get access to separate accounts from Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ accounts.
Use your Disney+ account to log in to ESPN+: You should be able to log in with your Disney+ account and use it to watch ESPN+ content.
Use Hulu Account: If you signup via Hulu.com, then Hulu will email you a link to activate Disney+. Click the link and enter your Hulu account email address to create your Disney+ account.
Disney Bundle Vs other streaming services?
Disney Plus offers a competitive price compared to other popular on-demand streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and YouTube TV.
Find something for every mood with more of the best shows, movies, and exclusive live events. Disney Plus is a great choice for people who want to watch movies and TV shows online without paying extra. It has a lot of popular movies and TV shows.
With this exciting Disney bundle subscription cost of $13.99 per month, you’ve got access to such an enormous collection of content.
1. Does Disney Plus have an ad-supported plan?
Disney announced plans to offer a cheaper subscription plan with advertising. In the US, the ad-supported option is launched in late 2022 and pays just $13.99; you will get a complete Disney bundle, including Hotstar. You can expect ads while watching your favorite games and shows.
2. Is Disney Bundle free with Amazon?
Unfortunately, The answer is no. Disney Bundle is not free with Amazon.
4. How much does Disney Bundle cost?
Disney Bundle costs $13.99/mo. But if you buy Disney+ it will cost $7.99/mo,
ESPN+ costs $6.99/mo, or Hulu it will cost $6.99/mo.