FloSports is a live sports streaming channel in the USA available in the market. Flosports offers over 25+ live sports events and thousands of hours of original programmings such as news, expert commentary, films, documentaries, and more. But if you are not happy with the service and looking to cancel your FloSports subscription.
In this article, we will guide you step by step on how to cancel FloSports subscription.
Cancel your FloSports subscription
You can cancel your FloSports subscription anytime, anywhere. Just login into your account at www.flosports.tv. When you cancel your subscription, the Autopay feature will be turned off. And the subscription will end at the end of your billing cycle.
Follow the below steps to cancel the FloSports subscription on the platform from where you have purchased it.
How to cancel FloSports subscription on Web Browser
To cancel your FloSports subscription on Web Browser, follow the below steps.
- First, go to FloSport’s official website.
- Login to your account (If needed).
- Now, click on your “Profile Icon” in the top right corner of the page.
- Next, click “Account” from the drop-down.
- Click on “Subscription” on the left
- Then click on “Manage.”
- Now choose “Cancel Subscription.”
- Click on “Cancel My Subscription.”
Note: You will be asked some more questions to cancel your subscription. Please follow the instructions.
How To cancel FloSports Subscription on iOS Device
To cancel your FloSports subscription on an iOS device, follow the below steps.
- Open your iOS device.
- Then click on the “Settings” app.
- Tap on iTunes or App Store.
- Click on your “Apple ID.”
- Then select view “Apple ID.”
- Click on “Subscription.”
- Choose the subscription you’d like to cancel and select “Cancel Subscription.”
How to cancel FloSports subscription on Android device
To cancel your FloSports subscription on an Android device, follow the below steps.
- Open your Android device.
- Go to the “Settings” App.
- Click on “Subscription & Account”.
- Then tap on “Manage Subscription.”
How to cancel FloSports subscription on Roku device
To cancel your FloSports subscription on your Roku device, follow the below steps.
- Press the “Home” button on your Roku remote.
- Highlight the “FloSports Channel” to cancel using the navigational pad in the center of your Roku remote
- Press “Star” on your remote to open the options menu.
- Select “Manage Subscription” to view the renewal date and access additional options
- To cancel, select “Cancel subscription.” A message will appear confirming the duration of the subscription.
- When prompted, select “Cancel subscription.” Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
- Select “Done.”
How to cancel FloSports subscription on Roku.com
To cancel your FloSports subscription on Roku.com, follow the below steps.
- First, go to my.roku.com.
- Login to your account if needed.
- Select “Manage Your Subscriptions.”
- On the “My Subscriptions” page, select your FloSports subscription.
- Then select “Cancel Subscription.”
How to cancel FloSports subscription on Amazon Fire Stick
- First login to your “Amazon Account.”
- Then go to “Manage Your Prime Video Channels.”
- Under “Prime Video Channels,” find your FloSports subscription you wish to cancel
- Select “Cancel Channel” and confirm and you are all set.
FloSports have gained over 5 million subscribers just a few months after it launched. Flosports are especially for sports fans who love to watch sports all time.
In the above article, we have covered all the platforms on which you can cancel your FloSports subscription. If you have any questions related to this article, please comment below. We will solve it as soon as possible.
1. Can I cancel my FloSports Subscription?
Yes, You can cancel your FloSports subscription anytime, anywhere. Just the above-mentioned instruction.
2. Does FloSports offers a refund?
No, FloSports does not offer a refund, but you will have access to continue your subscription till your next billing cycle.
3. Is FloSports app free to download?
The FloSports apps are free to download and come with both free and premium content. Members of FloPRO can access premium content on any FloSports website using their existing login information, while new users can purchase subscriptions through in-app purchases.
4. How to contact Roku customer support to cancel FloSports subscription?
If you have any further questions, please contact on this number
Roku Support#: 816-272-8106