Starz is one of the most popular streaming services available in the market. The service is known for its large movie library, as well as a handful of original series for $8.99/mo. But the service is not worth it, and you decided to cancel.
If you really decided and want to know all about how to cancel Starz subscription. So in this article, we will discuss Starz subscription cancellation step by step and also can you get your refund or not. Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
How to cancel a Starz subscription?
Canceling your Starz subscription is very easy. Just follow the steps, and you are done.
Follow the below steps to cancel your Starz subscription.
- Open Starz and log in.
- Click on the my account section in the top right-hand corner.
- Select subscription.
- Click on the Cancel my subscription.
Read Also: How To Cancel Discovery Plus Subscription.
How to cancel Starz subscription on Web browser?
Follow the below steps to cancel your Starz subscription If you have signed through a web browser.
- First, go to Starz’s official website.
- Click on “Have Starz.”
- Choose “Starz Streaming.”
- Then log in to your account.
- Click on the “Setting Icon” in the top right-hand corner.
- Choose “Subscriptions.”
- Select “Cancel my subscription.”
How to cancel Starz subscription on iPhone?
Follow the below steps to cancel your Starz subscription If you have signed through iOS Device.
- First, open your iOS device.
- Then, go to the “Settings “app and open it.
- Next, click on the “iTunes and App Store” tab.
- Now, click on “Apple ID.”
- Click “Subscription.”
- Now select “Cancel Starz Subscription.”
- Click again “Cancel Starz Subscription” to confirm.
How to cancel Starz on an Android device?
Follow the below steps to cancel your Starz subscription. If you have signed through Android Device
- Open “Google Play Store” on your android device.
- In the top right, tap on the profile icon.
- Find the “Payments & Subscriptions” option and tap on it.
- Then click on “Subscription.”
- Select “Starz.”
- And then select “Cancel Subscription.”
How to cancel Starz on Amazon?
Follow the below steps to cancel your Starz subscription If you have signed through Amazon Prime.
- First, go to your Amazon Prime account and log in.
- Then click on your “Account” tab, and a drop list will appear.
- Then scroll down and click on the “Membership And Subscription” tab.
- Now, click on the “Prime Video Channel.”
- Next, under the action tab, search for the cancel Starz channels.
- Click again to confirm.
Check Out: How To Cancel Hulu Subscription.
How to cancel Starz subscription on Roku?
Follow the below steps to cancel your Starz subscription If you have signed through Roku.
- First, open your Roku device.
- Use your Roku remote to press the “Home” button.
- Highlight the “Starz Channel” to cancel using the navigational pad in the center of your Roku remote.
- Open the options menu by pressing “Star” button on your remote.
- View the renewal date and access additional options by selecting “Manage Subscription”.
- To cancel, select “Cancel subscription.” A message will appear confirming the duration of the subscription.
- Select “Cancel subscription.” Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
- And select “Done.”
Starz is an amazing streaming platform for watching your favorite shows. There are many ways to cancel your Starz subscription, as we have shown in the above article. After the cancelation, the service will remain active until the end of the last billing date, but you will not receive a refund. There is no extra charge for canceling your subscription.
1. Can I cancel my Starz subscription?
Yes, you can cancel your Starz subscription on many devices from where you have signed up for the subscription.
2. Can I get a refund after canceling my Starz subscription?
No, the service does not provide any refund for your canceling subscription.
3. Is a free trial available with Starz?
Starz offers a 7-day free trial for its new members to try out this service at no extra cost with access to all premium plans.