Vidgo is a live streaming service available in the USA. The service was launched in 2018 with many language options and streaming plans. It allows customers to access traditional cable channels at an affordable price. Unfortunately, if you are unhappy with the service, you can cancel your subscription anytime without any signed contract.
In the below article, you will find how to cancel Vidgo subscription. So let’s jump in.
Cancel Your Vidgo Subscription
To cancel your Vidgo subscription, just login into your account at www.vidgo.com. When you cancel your subscription, the Autopay feature will be turned off. The subscription will end at the end of your billing cycle.
How To Cancel Vidgo Subscription On Web Browser
To cancel your Vidgo Subscription on a web browser, follow the below instruction.
- First, go to Vidgo’s official website.
- Then Log in to your account.
- Now go to the “My Account” dashboard.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Confirm your cancellation
- Leave Vidgo feedback
- You will receive an email confirmation of your cancellation.
Note: Once your cancelation is done. You can watch Vidgo till the end of your subscription.
How To Cancel Vidgo On Roku website
Follow the instructions below to cancel your Vidgo Subscription on the Roku website on Mobile or P.C.
- Visit my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- Sign in to your Roku account if prompted.
- Then scroll down and select “Manage Your Subscriptions.”
- Find the vidgo channel under “Active Subscriptions.”
- Choose “Vidgo Subscription” & “Select Cancel”.
- Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
Note: You can also contact Roku customer support to cancel your subscription.
How To Cancel Vidgo On Roku Device
To cancel your Sling T.V. subscription on Roku, follow the below steps.
- Press the “Home” button on your Roku remote.
- Select the Vidgo channel using the navigational pad in the center of your Roku remote
- Press “Star” on your remote to open the options menu.
- Select “Manage Subscription,” then find cancel subscription.
- Now select “Cancel subscription.” You will see a message to confirm your cancelation process.
- When prompted, select done.
Vidgo subscription has now been canceled.
Your Vidgo subscription has now been canceled. As a result, you will not be charged for your subscription, and you will no longer be able to access Vidgo via the website or app.
You can also cancel your Vidgo subscription at any time by contacting Vidgo customer support team in one of the following ways:
- Visit Online at https://www.vidgocancel.com/cancel-subscription-on-web/.
- You can call at 1-877-743-9400 (U.S.) or 1-937-585-0559 (international). Please have your account number available when calling so customer care can process your cancellation request quickly and easily! You’ll receive an email confirmation once your cancellation request is approved and deleted all personal information from Vidgo servers within 24 hours of completing this process – however, it may take up to 72 hours before you see any changes made in billing statements or transactions.
Vidgo cancelation process is very easy you can cancel it through all the streaming platforms where this service is available or you can contact their customer support team, where they will guide you on how to cancel your Vidgo subscription.
Can I cancel Vidgo subscription anywhere, anytime?
Yes, it is super easy to cancel your Vidgo Subscription anywhere, anytime.
Can I cancel Vidgo on Roku Device?
Yes, you can cancel your Vidgo subscription on both Roku devices and Roku.com.
What is Vidgo’s customer service number?
You can call them at (855) TV-VIDGO (855-888-4346), and they’ll talk to you about all the channels available, about your new digital DVR -on the cloud- no device necessary- and about the current promotion we may have in.
Is Video worth canceling?
It could be worth it for people who love to watch live tv shows, movies, and on-demand services. But some people do not get satisfied easily, so it could not be worth it for them.
Does Vidgo have a free trial?
Vidgo does not offer a free trial as other streaming platform does. So it would be difficult to try this platform for free.