Do you play the World of Warcraft (WOW) Game? If Yes, then you may have noticed over the last week that the subscription prices have gone up. It can be tough, but I’m sure you’ll find a way to save some cash! This blog post aims to provide you with helpful tips on how to sign up for WOW (World of Warcraft) and avoid paying full price of subscription.
Table of Contents
What is World of Warcraft?
World of Warcraft (WoW) is a popular multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment and released on November 14, 2004. As soon as the game was released, it enjoyed tremendous success and popularity among gamers worldwide. Multiplayer games involve thousands or millions of players participating online together, generally in persistent worlds (where characters are stored and reactivated whenever a player rejoins). A number of fantasy games are included in the World of Warcraft or WOW universe, including Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness, and Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. Read If you are looking for WOW 2 subscription.
How to sign up for WOW
Signing up for the WOW subscription is very easy. Read the instructions below:
- First, go to WOW official site and click on the “Subscribe Now” button. You will be redirected to us.shop.battle.net.
- Now you will see subscription plans. Choose one which is suitable for you and click on the “Subscribe Now” button.
- Then click on “Create a free Battle.net Account.” If you already have an account, just log in.
- Select your country & date of birth and click to “Continue” button.
- Enter your First and Last name.
- Now enter your Email ID.
- And then, after, you will be asked to accept Terms & Conditions.
- Then set your Password.
- Now create your BattleTag Name. When you are all set, click the “Continue” button.
- Choose the payment method which suits you better.
- Hence all the process is done, and you will be able to play your game.
Note: Click the Install button. Once the installation is complete, a progress bar will show you when it is ready to use. After the installation is complete, click the Play button to begin.
To play Season of Mastery, you will have to select the realm you want to play on, which can be found under the Realm menu. After that, select Create New Character button. The game allows you to choose your faction, race, and class, as well as fully customize and name your new character.
1. Do I need a subscription to play WoW?
A WoW subscription or non-recurring game time is required to play any characters above level 20. No subscription is required for characters between levels 1 and 20. Please note that some social features may be disabled if an active subscription expires.
2. What is WoW Shadowlands, and how do I play it?
World of Warcraft’s latest expansion, Shadowlands, is only available to level 50 characters. You need a Battle.net account and an active subscription to play Shadowlands.
3. Can I play the WoW Free Trial if I already have an account?
Yes. WoW, Free Trial is available to all players who have an existing Battle.net account. Your Account status will revert to Free Trial when you do not have an active subscription or non-recurring game time.
4. I have friends who already play WoW. How does Recruit A Friend work?
If you have friends who already play World of Warcraft, you may be eligible to become their recruit through Recruit A Friend. Check the RAF web page at https://worldofwarcraft.com/game/recruit-a-friend for more details.
Can you get WoW membership for free?
No, you need to subscribe WoW membership.
How much does it cost to start a new WoW account?
It starts with $9.99 per month.
You’re living under a rock if you’re playing World of Warcraft. The game has become more popular than ever, and it’s more fun than ever before. If you don’t find something you like, just make it! Post your questions and thoughts, help answer others, and give feedback. Whether you have a question, comment, tip, or guide, this is the place to post it.