Wondering how to watch your favorite Hindi shows such as movies, tv serials, and news? It is not easy living far away from home. You have to sacrifice a lot, but not everything. So we have got a better streaming service for you called Sling TV that has a wide variety of Indian channels you will surely love, where you will get the best quality streaming service.
Let’s jump in to know more about Sling TV Hindi.
About Sling TV
Sling TV is an American over-the-top internet television service that is owned by Sling Media, LLC. It is a subsidiary of Dish Network, which provides satellite television and other digital media services, and was launched in 2015 as a spin-off of Dish’s corporate interest. Sling TV is led by Roger Lynch and Erik Carlson. The service has been marketed as an “over-the-top” alternative to cable television.
Sling TV is available at a very affordable price that fits your budget. You can choose packages starting from $20, and you can add more ads on packages and channels.
How to watch Sling TV Hindi
You can watch Sling TV Hindi on Android, iOS, Apple TV, and Roku. Additionally, if you’re in the US or have a US-based IP address, you can access Sling’s website in your browser to watch shows that are available on the platform.
However, if you’re not in the United States and do not have a US-based IP address, then this may not be possible. If this is the case for you, other options are available, such as using a proxy server or VPN service that will allow you to bypass these geo-restrictions and watch content from anywhere around the world!
How to Watch Sling TV Hindi on Android Device
Watch all your favorite shows without wires or cords when you switch to Sling TV on Android. Stream shows, sports, and movies with you on your Android mobile, tablet, or watch from the comfort of home. Choose from thousands of live and on-demand titles in your Sling app and enjoy entertainment at your convenience.
The Sling TV app is available for Android devices. Setting up Sling on Android Device only takes a few minutes and doesn’t require an appointment or any wired cord connections. Just download the Sling TV app from the Google Play Store on your smartphone, sign in to your account, and start watching.
To watch Sling TV Hindi follow the below steps.
- Open the “Google Play Store.”
- Search for “Sling TV.”
- Select “INSTALL”
- Accept Google’s “Terms & Conditions”.
- Once the download is finished, press OPEN to launch Sling TV.
How to Watch Sling TV Hindi on Smart TVs
The Sling TV app is preloaded on the smart TV, or if you don’t find the Sling app, just download it. You will first need to connect yourSmart TV to the internet.
To watch Sling Hindi on a smart TV, follow the below process.
- Open your Smart TV and go to your home screen by pressing the “Home” button on your remote. Then select Search
- Type “Sling” using the on-screen keyboard and select Search.
- Highlight and select the Sling TV app
- Select Install
- Once the download is complete, click Launch to open the Sling TV app! The content will automatically play within seconds of selecting it from the guide.
How to watch Sling TV Hindi on Roku Device
Roku is a simple and easy-to-use device that offers a variety of features that are perfect for both those who are new to streaming content and for those who are seasoned veterans. Plug it in and follow the on-screen instructions to get started right away. Almost all Roku models are supported by Sling, but you should check the device list to ensure that it will work on your Roku.
To watch Sling TV on Roku. Follow the below steps.
- First, go to the search tab on your “Roku Homepage”.
- Use your remote to type “Sling TV” into the search bar.
- Choose the “Sling TV” app and click “Add Channel.”
- Once the installation is finished, return to the Roku home screen, launch the app, and sign in to your Sling TV account to start watching.
Streaming on Sling TV gives you access to a library of over 70,000 titles. Once you’re in the app, you can customize your My TV tab with your favorite channels and shows. Continue watching something that you started before, or go to On Now to see what’s currently airing.
How to Watch Sling TV Hindi on iOS Device
To watch Sling Hindi on iOS, you need to follow the below steps:
- Open the “Apple App Store” on your iOS device.
- Search for “Sling TV” in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Select “Install” from the popup screen and then enter your Apple ID password when prompted (this is required for all app purchases).
- Once it has been installed, open up your home screen where all apps are stored and tap on “Sling,” which will open up its main menu window – this will allow you to log in to an existing account or create one if needed by tapping on “Create New Account.”
- Follow the further process and Start watching.
Sling TV Hindi Subscription Plan
Sling TV Hindi has 3 subscription plans: Hindi, Desi Binge Plus, and Desi Binge. Prices for these plans vary depending on how many channels are included in each one. So, check out all the prices provided in each plan.
But If you use Sling Promo Code: SLINGER12 you will get an instant additional 30% discount.
|Desi Binge Plus||$6/mo||6 Channels|
|Desi binge||$5/mo||4 Channels|
Sling TV Hindi’s latest shows
Sling Hindi is the official Indian version of Sling TV and offers a number of Hindi content. Some of the popular shows that you can stream on Sling include:
- The Kapil Sharma Show
- Comedy Nights with Kapil
- Comedy Nights Live
- Fake News Duniya
- Comedy Circus Ke Taansen Season 2
- Big Boss
If you are looking for Hindi movies, Sling has a few options as well:
Read Also: FuboTV Vs Sling which one is better.
Sling TV Hindi Channels List
Sling TV has over 250+ channels, from local to international. You can watch content from your favorite networks like Sony TV, Colors, Eros Now, and MXONE Sling TV also offers a variety of add-ons packs, including Desi Binge Plus and Desi binge.
Sling TV Hindi offers the following channels:
- Sony Max
- Sony TV
- SAB TV
- Sony Pal
- Aapka Colors
- Ristey Cineplex
- Zee TV HD
- B4U Movies
- Eros Now
- TV ASIA
- Willow HD
- Willow Extra
- Times Now
- India Today
- Aaj Tak
- NDTV 24×7
What Devices are Compatible with Sling TV
Sling TV is currently available through multiple platforms, including streaming devices, computers, gaming consoles, Smart TVs, mobile devices, tablets, and more! If you have one of the following devices, then yes.
- AirTV Devices
- Amazon Echo Show
- Amazon Fire TV Devices
- Android Tablets/Smartphones
- Android TV (select models)
- Apple TV (4th Gen. or later)
- Google Chrome Browser
- Google Nest
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- LG TV (select models)
- Microsoft Edge Browser
- Oculus Go
- Portal TV
- Roku (select models)
- Safari Browser
- Samsung Smart TV (select models)
- TiVo Stream 4K
- VIZIO SmartCast TV (2016 and newer models)
- Windows 10
- XBOX (select models)
- Xfinity Flex
Finally, Sling TV is the best way to watch Hindi channels in the USA. As we have discussed above about, Sling TV Hindi, where you will find all your favorite TV shows and movies.
Sling TV is a worthwhile choice if you want to cut your cords and still watch all the shows and movies you love. You will test your services free of charge for one week.
1. does Sling TV have Hindi channels?
Yes, Sling TV has 100+ Hindi channels that come under the subscription plan, which includes all Hindi channels.
2. Can I watch Sling TV outside USA?
Sling is only available in the USA, because it has geo-blocks in place to limit its service to the US in order to comply with copyright laws, as well as licensing and distribution rights. But if you are willing to watch Sing TV outside USA you can use VPN and connect it to US server and start watching.
3. does sling tv have free trial?
Most like other streaming services, Sling TV also offers a 7- days free trial for new customers. With a free trial, you’ll have acces to all premium subscription features.