A FuboTV subscription gives you access to stream over 100 channels and 130 live events. Even if you have been using FuboTV for months or only gotten the seven-day free trial to watch one live game, you can cancel your subscription at any time. The following steps outline will help you to how to cancel your FuboTV subscription if you are using a web browser, Roku TV, Apple TV, or iOS device.
How To Cancel FuboTV Subscription On Web Browser
To cancel your FuboTV subscription on a web browser, follow the below steps:
- Open any web browser on your pc/laptop and go to www.fubo.tv.
- Then sign in to your account (if needed) previously, or you have signed in to your FuboTV account with your Facebook, Google, or Apple account.
- Now select your profile in the upper right corner.
- Then click on your profile icon and select “My Account.”
- Next, click “Subscription & Billing” on the left side of the screen.
- Now click the “Cancel Subscription” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Complete cancellation” to cancel your subscription.
Note: Be sure not to select Continue Watching or Redeem Offer. You should see a confirmation page that confirms you’ve successfully canceled your FuboTV subscription.
Once you have done the cancellation process, you can also choose a reason for leaving, but it is not required. Then you will receive a confirmation email after you have canceled your subscription.
How To Cancel FuboTV Subscription On Roku TV
To cancel your FuboTV subscription on Roku TV, follow the below steps:
- Turn on your Roku TV and press the Home button (home logo) on your remote.
- Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid is in plus-shaped
- Press the “Star” button on your remote to open and highlight the FuboTV App.
- Select “Manage subscription” to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- Then, select “Cancel subscription” tab. Make sure not to click the OK button.
- Confirm by selecting “Cancel subscription” again. After confirming the cancellation, a new message will appear, containing a reminder of when your subscription will end.
- Next select “Done.” You will see a message your subscription has been successfully canceled.
How To Cancel FuboTV Subscription On Roku Website
To cancel your FuboTV subscription on the Roku website, follow the below steps:
- First, open your browser, then go to my.roku.com.
- Next, sign in to your account if needed.
- Then go to your “Profile Icon” in the upper right corner and select “My Account.”
- Now click to “Manage your Subscription” tab.
- Then find FuboTV.
- Next, click “Unsubscribe” next to your fuboTV plan to cancel your subscription.
- Finally, confirm your cancellation by selecting “Yes, Unsubscribe.”
- Now you’ll see the option to “RENEW” until the current service period expires.
- And now your subscription has been canceled.
How To Cancel FuboTV Subscription on Apple TV
To cancel your FuboTV subscription on the Apple TVwebsite, follow the below steps:
- First, open your Apple TV and press the “Home” button on your remote.
- Go to settings and select “Account.”
- Next select “Subscription.”
- Then click on FuboTV.
- Next Select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Finally, select “Confirm.”
How To Cancel FuboTV Subscription on iOS Devices
To cancel your FuboTV subscription on iOS devices, follow the below steps:
- First, go to settings apps on your iOS device.
- Then tap your “Apple ID.” You will see it at the top of the screen.
- Next, select view “Apple ID.”
- Next, click on “Subscriptions.”
- Next, find “FuboTV” under the subscriptions list and select.
- Next, click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Then select “Confirm.”
Note: After the cancellation process, you will see a confirmation message that your FuboTV subscription has been canceled.
Canceling your FuboTV subscription during the free trial or subscription plan will cause it to end immediately. FuboTV doesn’t offer any refund or cancelation fees in your account in the middle of the subscription.
Will I Still Have Access to FuboTV after I cancel?
If you paid monthly and had a full subscription, you will have access to FuboTV through the end of your billing period. If you think you may want to return to FuboTV in the future, you can pause your account. This will allow you to stop paying and using the account for some time without completely canceling it.
We have mentioned in the above article the step-by-step process of How to cancel a FuboTV subscription depending on the device which you had used to subscribe to FuboTV.
Please be aware before canceling your fuboTV subscription, you will no longer have access to the services again. For any confirmation on your cancellation, you can contact their customer support team any time.
1. Can I cancel my FuboTV subscription anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your FuboTV Subscription anytime without any contract or additional fees required.
2. Can I cancel my FuboTV subscription before the free trial ends?
You can cancel your FuboTV subscription before the free trial ends to avoid monthly charges.
3. Is free trial available with FuboTV?
FuboTV offers a 7-days free trial with the access of all packages choosing between Stater, Pro, or Elite Plan.